The TPMS system consists of a monitor and four sensors. Monitor display features a solar panel on the top with which can be easily charged by solar energy, and it can also be powered by mini USB charging slot. This TPMS system dynamically monitors tire pressure, which can prevent puncture and damage of car parts caused by flat tire. Improve fuel efficiency, prolong tire life, increase traffic safety and avoid abnormal wear of vehicle parts.
- Monitor comes with rechargeable battery (built-in), supports USB cable charging and solar charging.
- Pressure units can be adjusted to PSI or Bar and temperature can set to ℃ or ℉.
- Built-in water-resistant sensors, recognize each other
- 4 external sensors, each of them has an independent ID code
- Sensors are easy to be mounted and replaced, NO need professional replacement.
- The sensor is coded to monitor and has an anti-theft design.
- Sensor batteries can be easily replaced by hexagon nut wrench.
- High pressure alarm/ Low pressure alarm/ High temperature alarm
1. Due to the air expansion and contraction, the tire pressure and temperature will normally increase 0.1 -0.3bar while driving.
2. This unit is only suitable for the car that tire pressure is lower than 87 PSI (6 Bar). and it's not recommended to be used for caravan, trailer due to the transmitting range.
3. The unit has default pressure and temperature limits, and you can set the desirable pressure and temperature limits if you need.
4. Please stop driving and check the tire if there is continue alert happen.
5. The battery life is related to the driving distance. You will need to replace the battery only if the low battery icon shows on the monitor.
6. The unit can effectively monitor tire pressure and temperature but cannot avoid all traffic accident or tire blowout. Using quality tire product and monitor correct tire pressure is still necessary.
-- Default pressure unit: Psi/Bar
- Default temperature unit: ℃/℉
- Pressure threshold range: 1.0~9.9Bar (16~99Psi)
- Temperature threshold range : 25℃~93（77℉~199℉）
- Operation temperature: -20℃~80℃
- Storage temperature: -30℃~85℃
- Default High Pressure Alert: 3.0 Bar (44 Psi)
- Default Low Pressure Alert: 2.0 Bar (29 Psi)
- Default Temperature Alert: 70℃
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Dimension: 87*70*21mm
- Weight: 80g
- Detecting pressure range: 0~6 Bar (0~87 Psi)
- Operation temperature: -40℃~80℃
- Storage temperature: -40℃~85℃
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Transmission power: ＜10dBm
- Pressure accuracy: ±0.1 Bar (±1.5 Psi)
- Temperature accuracy: ±3℃
- Battery: CR1632 ,3.0V,120mAh
- Battery life: 1.5~2 years
- Dimension: 21 (φ) *17.5 (H)mm
- Weight: 9g
1 x Monitor
4 x Sensor
1 x Wrench
1 x Hexagon nut wrench
4 x Hexagon nut
4 x Waterproof rubber ring
1 x English instruction manual
Purchasing & Delivery
We have warehouses all over the world, depending on the reference of the product the shipment can be more or less long. In general please allow between 1 and 2 weeks. In case of doubt, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping on orders over $69.99
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Excelvan Corporation
All Excelvan products are CE, FCC and RoHS certified
If you notice any defect on the product, please know that all our products are guaranteed for 2 years. To learn more about our warranty conditions, please click here
We accept credit card and PayPal payments. If you encounter any problems, please contact email@example.com. You can also access our FAQ by clicking here